Did you know that Texas is one of 5 states in the country that has a specialized program for veterans? Veterans, military members and their spouses that qualify may receive up to $766,550 on a fixed-rate loan for chosen year term. Veterans with a VA service-connected disability rating of 30% or greater qualify for a discounted rate of .50 basis points!
You may qualify for this program if you are at least 18 years old, a legal resident of the State of Texas and meet one of the following criteria:
- A bona fide and legal resident of Texas on the date of application and meet one of the following service criteria:
- An active duty military member
- A member of the Texas National Guard
- A reserve component military member having completed 20 qualifying years for retirement
- A Veteran having served at least 90 active duty days unless discharged sooner due to service connected disability and not discharged dishonorably
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran listed as missing in action or whose death was service connected